336X280 TENGAH ARTIKEL
KARTU KREDIT, KARTU KREDIT CIMB, KARTU KREDIT MEGA, TIRTO.ID, asuransi mobil murah, harga mobil terbaru, kecantikan wanita, hosting, kartu kredit bca, kartu kredit mandiri, kartu kredit BNI, forex, SAHAM, FBS,
Swine flu was going to fix things. Weed out the weak. And, incidentally, cancel out all the life insurance we provided our associates, since we were forward-thinking enough to list "diseases of animal origin" in the exceptions clause (along with suicide, cancer, accidental death, heart disease, and other medical-related causes). We need epidemics every once in a while. Plagues, famines, droughts. Things to test us, and give us an excuse to thin the ranks. How else can we do it without being subject to criticism on the Internet? How else can we do it without hurting our future recruiting prospects? How else can we do it without having to actually write that impossible e-mail telling someone he no longer has a job? I needed swine flu to do my dirty work for me. I needed it to make the hard decisions, and help me pick whose sick kids don't get medical coverage anymore.
But now it's over and no one here died and I'm stuck in exactly the same place I've been for months. This world is a screwed-up place.
0 Response to " "
Posting Komentar