336X280 TENGAH ARTIKEL
KARTU KREDIT, KARTU KREDIT CIMB, KARTU KREDIT MEGA, TIRTO.ID, asuransi mobil murah, harga mobil terbaru, kecantikan wanita, hosting, kartu kredit bca, kartu kredit mandiri, kartu kredit BNI, forex, SAHAM, FBS,
I dissented, obviously. The Court hasn't said lethal injection isn't constitutional. All they've done is open the door to appeals. I'm happy to defer to them once they make a real ruling, but something procedural like this shouldn't change our policy, and the politically correct majority at the firm are afraid to be bold and stick to our guns on this. It's pathetic. We have a policy and there's no reason to change it. They're afraid of bad press. They're afraid that law students won't apply to the Firm if they find out about the lethal injections. Big deal. Any student who's afraid he'll rank low enough in the performance rankings to be subject to lethal injection isn't a student we want working here. I want confident students. Smart students. Students who aren't worried about qualifying for a lethal injection. I'll live without the people scared by the policy. But, no, I lost the battle, and now we're adding all sorts of layers of bureaucracy to our easy and simple policy. It's a waste.
I'll shut up about it, and won't make a big deal, but if they try to get rid of the behavior modification chamber in the basement, then I'm really going to throw a fit.
0 Response to " "
Posting Komentar